Australia's Biggest Charity Race Day
26 Aug 2017
Location: Rosehill Gardens Grand Pavilion
Contact: David Brocklehurst
Ticket Price: $210-$240 pp
Join Melanoma Institute Australia for a great day of racing at Rosehill Gardens...
We are excited to announce that the ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Turf Club will be hosting Australia’s largest Charity Horse Racing Day again in 2017 and Melanoma Institute Australia are one of the benefiting charities.
The day will include 3 course sit down lunch, 5 hour beverage package, raffle, prizes, "The Big Bet", band and dance floor.
On Saturday 26 August 2017, 2,600 guests will attend a huge fundraising Race Day luncheon in the Grand Pavilion at Rosehill Gardens.
The event, organised by the ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation, will raise $0.5 million for 50 children’s disability and medical research charities including the National Jockeys Trust.
Get your friends and family together and organise a table of 10. The more tickets and tables we sell to our supporters – the more funds Melanoma Institute Australia will receive from the day!
- Entry to Rosehill Gardens and the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post
- Glass of French Champagne on arrival
- 3 Course Sit Down Gourmet Lunch – With full waiter service
- 5 Hour Drinks Package of Sparkling, White and Red Wines, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Charity Raffle with stunning prizes
- Stunning charity auction – fully electronic so no noisy auctioneer
- Complimentary Race Guide for each guest
- TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
- 9 Horse Races on the day
- Entertainment and dancing
- Complimentary Parking in the infield of the race track
Table of 10 in the Upstairs Pavilion $2,300
Table of 10 in the Downstairs Pavilion $2,100
Individual tickets $240 pp
(All prices include 10% GST)