Advice on appointments at Poche Centre
30 July 2021
To all patients and carers/family members,
During the current COVID-19 lockdown impacting Greater Sydney, The Poche Centre is continuing to provide essential treatment to patients in line with NSW Health orders.
We ask that all patients with appointments at The Poche Centre abide by the following:
- Prior to your appointment, re-confirm your appointment with the appropriate clinic to ensure you meet requirements of entry, including those pertaining to prior COVID testing. MIA continues to offer tele-health options which can be discussed with your doctor if applicable.
- Do not attend your scheduled appointment if you are unwell with cold and flu symptoms, or if you are awaiting results of a COVID test
- Before you arrive on site, review the list of exposure sites listed here by NSW Health, especially if you are from a hot-spot LGA or surrounding postcodes. Please follow all NSW Health isolation and/or testing requirements if you been at any impacted locations.
- Adhere to the mandatory masks, essential QR check-in, hand hygiene and temperature check requirements at front reception
- Try to limit any additional carer support (if possible)
Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated as we work to protect the health of our patients and staff.